The Okse token (OKSE) has a total supply of 1,000,000,000 tokens, distributed across various categories to ensure a balanced allocation of funds for the platform's development, growth, and sustainability. The distribution is as follows:
- 1.Private Sale: 9.16% of the total supply, or 91,600,000 OKSE tokens, are allocated for the private sale.
- 2.Public Sale: 0.84% of the total supply, or 8,400,000 OKSE tokens, are designated for the public sale (Bybit Launchpad).
- 3.Ecosystem Fund: 15% of the total supply, or 150,000,000 OKSE tokens, are designated for the Ecosystem Fund. 20% of these tokens are unlocked at the Token Generation Event (TGE), with the remaining tokens distributed linearly over 36 months.
- 4.Spend-to-Earn: 50% of the total supply, or 500,000,000 OKSE tokens, are allocated for the Spend-to-Earn program. These tokens will be distributed linearly over a 36-month period.
- 5.Team: 20% of the total supply, or 200,000,000 OKSE tokens, are reserved for the team members. These tokens are subject to a 12-month cliff and will be distributed linearly over the subsequent 36 months.
- 6.Advisors: 5% of the total supply, or 50,000,000 OKSE tokens, are allocated to the project's advisors. Similar to the team allocation, these tokens have a 12-month cliff and will be distributed linearly over 36 months.
This token distribution model ensures that various aspects of the Okse platform, such as development, user incentives, and team compensation, are well-funded and aligned with the platform's long-term growth and success.
The Okse token (OKSE) has a fixed maximum supply of 1,000,000,000 tokens. This means that no more OKSE tokens will be created beyond this limit. The total supply of OKSE tokens is also 1,000,000,000, which matches the maximum supply. Having a fixed max supply ensures a level of scarcity and creates a predictable token supply model. This can help maintain value stability and encourage responsible allocation and usage of the tokens within the ecosystem.
Okse token (OKSE) has multiple use cases within the ecosystem, providing benefits and incentives for users who actively participate in the platform. Some of the primary uses for Okse tokens include:
- 1.Upgrade daily debit card payment limits and spend-to-earn rewards: By staking Okse tokens in the debit card contract, users can increase their daily spending limits and receive higher rewards from the spend-to-earn program.
- Stake 0 Okse - Limit $250 per Day - 0% cashback
- Stake 5,000 Okse - Limit $500 per Day - 0.5% cashback
- Stake 25,000 Okse - Limit $2,500 per Day - 1% cashback
- Stake 50,000 Okse - Limit $5,000 per Day - 2% cashback
- Stake 100,000 Okse - Limit $10,000 per Day - 2.5% cashback
- Stake 250,000 Okse - Limit $50,000 per Day - 5% cashback
- 3.Activate governance power: Staking Okse tokens in the Okse Wallet allows users to participate in the platform's governance, giving them the ability to vote on proposals and influence the direction of the project.
- 4.Save on monthly subscription fees: Users can pay their monthly subscription fee using Okse tokens and receive a 10% discount.
- 5.Earn from staking Okse LP tokens: Users who stake their Okse LP (Liquidity Provider) tokens can earn 5% of the monthly subscription fees collected by the platform, which are distributed among the pool participants.
These use cases demonstrate the versatility of Okse tokens within the ecosystem, enabling users to unlock various benefits, participate in governance, and earn rewards through staking and providing liquidity.
Indeed, the numbers related to daily spending limits, fees, staking requirements, cashback, and other aspects of the Okse ecosystem may be subject to change based on market conditions and the overall situation of the company. This flexibility allows the platform to adapt to evolving circumstances and ensure that its offerings remain competitive and sustainable over time. It's important for users to stay informed about any updates or changes to the platform's features and terms. Following Okse's official channels, such as social media, website, and community forums, will help users stay up-to-date with the latest developments and make informed decisions about their participation in the ecosystem.
The cash-back feature on the Okse platform is designed to reward users for their participation and usage of the platform's services. This cash-back functionality will be enabled on specific blockchains once there is sufficient liquidity to support the feature.
Having enough liquidity is essential to ensure that the cash-back rewards can be distributed fairly and smoothly among users without causing any disruptions or negative impacts on the overall ecosystem. As the platform grows and attracts more users, liquidity will naturally increase, making it possible to enable the cash-back feature on a wider range of blockchains.
This approach allows the Okse platform to manage its resources effectively while offering additional incentives for users to engage with the platform and its various services. By considering the liquidity requirements, the platform can deliver a rewarding experience for users without compromising the stability and security of the ecosystem.